kerry-washington-600x800

PHOTO: TODD WILLIAMSON/GETTY IMAGES.

1. Rock out with your bump out.

Chile, did you see the little peak-a-boo slits on the side. That right there was so sexy and gave me life. Show a little skin and give the baby bean a little shine. You can never go wrong with a 2-piece (kinda) while pregnant if you have a good belly for it (of course).

1. That fro.

Her hair was flawless. Her big fro made it easy to cover her shoulders, not be too revealing and just incase she got hot and bothered, her hair would definitely cover up and absorb any sweat… you know a pregnant girl gets hot and bothered really quick.

1. You can never go wrong with black.

Especially when your preggers. All you see is this glowing, brown beauty and her sleek, clean, black, slender dress. Yassss honey!

1. What girl doesn’t love a cape/train?

Being that we are true super hero’s when we become mothers, this cape/ train look was very fitting and added a bit of elegance to an already well designed dress by Brandon Maxwell.

1. Her melanin was all the way POPPING.

Don’t you love when you truly have that pregnant glow? Her skin was beyond impeccable and her makeup was au naturale. It wasn’t over done, it wasn’t too much, IT WAS JUST RIGHT. She gave us no-make up Alicia Keys (http://www.nickiswift.com/24148/real-reason-alicia-keys-stopped-wearing-makeup/) with a light beat.

I was here for all of Kerry Washington last night. It’s hard enough when you are not pregnant trying to find something amazing to wear; something that fits and something that looks so darn comfortable. She did that! And she was definitely a showstopper on the red carpet. Kerry Washington, you slayed your pregnant look girlfriend! Rock out with your bump out! Show us your favorite bump pic in a gown.

kerry

PHOTO: KEVIN MAZUR/WIREIMAGE.

8 Comments on 5 things I loved about Kerry Washington and her baby bump on the Red Emmy Carpet

1. melissa velazquez
    September 26, 2016 at 6:09 pm (10 months ago)

She looked absolutely FABULOUS. I agree with everything. Her hair and skin though!!!! PERFECT.

2. Kim
    September 26, 2016 at 8:53 pm (10 months ago)

I loved her look! Her dress was beautiful. I always love the lip color she uses. I have one that comes close from Tarte. I’m scared to use it too often because they no longer make it lol.

3. Tiffani G
    September 26, 2016 at 9:48 pm (10 months ago)

Miss Kerry definitely killed it on the carpet. Her hair was everything! I loved the way she showed us that moms can still be stylish.

4. Danielle
    September 26, 2016 at 10:08 pm (10 months ago)

I’d only caught a side profile pic of this look so I’m loving all the pics. She looks stunning and I’m sure she feels great, pregnancy glow is amazing.

5. ty
    September 26, 2016 at 11:44 pm (10 months ago)

I absolutely loved her look. Her dress was perfect for her baby bump and her hair was super cute. Her entire look was well put together.

6. Joanna
    September 27, 2016 at 8:53 am (10 months ago)

I saw her fro initially and said yesssssssssss. Lol even in her last pregnancy, she had a nice belly.

7. Kirstin Fuller
    September 27, 2016 at 8:06 pm (10 months ago)

Pregnancy agrees with her. I didn’t like the nail polish. Love the hair though, it was beautiful

8. Takisha
    September 27, 2016 at 9:13 pm (10 months ago)

This woman’s glow is EVERYTHANG TO ME! She gives a little sexy with a hint of mystery.